Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome to the World Miss Emma

Our good friends, Chris and Renee, had little baby Emma on February 22nd. A week later, I invited them over to our house so I could shoot her newborn photos.

Little did they know taking pictures was just a sneaky ploy on my part to get to hold and cuddle little Emma!!

Funny enough, the Mabster did NOT like her mama holding another baby. Jealousy was obvious and it took a lot of work on Grandma's part to keep Mabster busy so we could continue with the shoot. Here are a few favorites!

Chris & Renee - Thank you so much for the opportunity to do some newborn shots with Emma. I had a blast and I hope you enjoy the photos!!

Hi Emma!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

susan - I left a comment once before but I think I missed something in the doing. So now I hope it works. I am very much impressed. It made me feel as tho I was along having a VERY good time with you and your family. And while I am on thank you for a very good Easter dinner and equally happy day. Gammy

March 26, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home