Monday, March 24, 2008

Katie & Tyler

Can I talk about my flare for a moment? I'm obsessed with the sun flare. I love it. I love everything about it. Even more... I love going out with fun, interesting and vivacious couples who let me play with the flare!!

On Saturday morning I got to go out with Katie and Tyler for an engagement session. This young couple met in high school and have remained high school sweethearts since and are getting married in June. They are such a fun couple and so down to earth. We had a great time exploring some of the nooks and crannies of St. Martin's University campus.

Katie & Tyler: Thank you so much for the opportunity to go out with you on Saturday. Please keep me in mind for the future!

Yummy back lighting with some nice flare action going on. Aren't they just adorable?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at how happy these two are together!!
Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home