Monday, March 31, 2008

Are you watching John Adams?

So have you been watching the John Adams Mini Series on HBO?

If not... then get on it! Jason and I have become addicted to it over the last 4 weeks and my parents are watching it too. Not to be missed. Paul Giamatti plays John Adams brilliantly and Laura Linney has made Abigail Adams into a strong, beautiful, and independent female figure. SO GOOD! If you don't get HBO, when the series (total 7 parts) comes out on DVD you've got to take a look.

Leave me a comment and let me know if you're watching and what you think!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! The photos are amazing. Doesn't she just glow? She's my sister--amazing.

March 31, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home