Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eric & Rachel

Yesterday I went out with Eric and Rachel for their engagement session. It's not hard to make two beautiful people... well beautiful... so my job was pretty easy. Keep them laughing and happy and then just snap away. These two have such a great chemistry together; they are just fun. Playful, beautiful and totally in love. What more do you need in a session?

Oh, and I forgot to mention the photography gods were with us yesterday! It's been as nasty as spring can get this past week with snow, hail, tons of rain and not much relief. The small break we had just happened to be the time we were out shooting our session. It started raining again on the way home!

The Beautiful Bride Rachel
Photobucket

The Handsome Groom Eric
Photobucket

Did I mention they like to laugh?
Photobucket

Well they did... and then they laughed some more!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eric & Rachel: I had so much fun with you guys yesterday. Thank you for being such troopers and soldering on in the cold and wind. I really cannot wait until your wedding on April 26th!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home