Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blue-Eyed Ben

I met blue-eyed Ben yesterday. Ben is probably one of the most expressive 15-month olds I've ever met. Every time I took a shot, he had a different look on his face. He was so sweet, playful and happy the entire time! Of course, you can tell he has the most incredible big ice-blue eyes I've ever seen in my life. GORGEOUS!!!

I met Ben and his mom Jill at Lincoln Square in downtown Bellevue. It's the first time I've been there and I have to say it was fun. Chihuly glass displays, an awesome 3-story waterfall, cool shops, and a cozy Tully's Coffee... what more could you ask for?!

Anyway, I love Ben. He is just awesome! Enjoy!











Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I love the many faces of Ben. :)

April 10, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home