Monday, June 30, 2008

Hot as Hades

I know that I complained about the weather around here being so cold late into the spring... well, this isn't a complaint... just an observation (because I actually like the warm weather).... but it is HOT HOT HOT around here!! 90+ everyday for the last 4 days. I've been handling it pretty well, but poor Maggie is starting the melt. We've been eating lots of popsicles, playing in the kiddie pool, and wearing nothing but a bikini, but the poor girl is hot. She woke up from her nap in just a hot sweat... hair matted to her little forehead. Poor little thing!

Hopefully it will get a little more normal and comfortable around here soon.

In other news... I've talked about how we were planning on going to Hawaii... well... we changed our minds and decided that Maggie might have more fun in Walt Disney World!!! I'm really excited. I'm not a Disney freak (my bathroom isn't all Disney or anything), but I really do love going to the parks and enjoying all the entertainment. It's just a happy place and a happy time. Jason never got the magic until after we got married; but now he is just as excited as I am!

We're going to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (where we've stayed previously) for 5 days and then we'll be staying that the Yacht Club for another 5 days. We planned everything so we'll be there for my 30th birthday, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (which should be a hit with all of us!!) and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. You all should expect a TON of pictures and stories from our adventure.

So that has summed up essentially what has been going on around here. I've been out shooting quite a bit and shot two weddings and an engagement session this weekend. Summer is ramping up... and we're getting busier everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home