Friday, June 6, 2008

Rain, rain, go away! Don't come back another day!

I am sick sick sick sick of this weather!!
Cold. Windy. Rainy and just plain YUCK!

In the last 2 weeks I've had 5 brides reschedule their engagement sessions because of the nasty weather and I'm just sick of it. And I'm bored of being cooped up in the house not working. Can we please get at least a LITTLE bit of spring?!? And now, we're closing in on summer... and it's still not even breaking 60 degrees around here. Blah.

And the 7-day forecast?
Saturday - Rain
Sunday - Rain
Monday - You guessed it... Rain
Tuesday - Cloudy
Wednesday - Nope, back to Rain
Thursday - Downpour

Yuck.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaidean said...

I feel your pain! I think we are just a day behind you guys with this crappy weather! it is supposed to be in the 70's not 50's!!!

June 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home