Thursday, May 8, 2008

Precious Miss Jenna

I met Miss Jenna and her parents today!

Jenna is a whole 1-week old today and one of the prettiest and precious newborns I've had the opportunity to meet. Luckily the cloudy day turned sunny by the time I reached their house this afternoon and beautiful sunlight streamed in through the windows.

I totally fell in love with this beautiful blue/green chair in their entry way. I proceeded to rearrange their entire living room by bringing it into the room and take advantage of the sunlight. Note to all parents: I will rearrange the majority of your home while there. But when the final result is this... you know why I do it!

We only had time to work on one tonight. Enjoy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home