Monday, May 5, 2008

Just waiting for spring to come!

Not much has been going on in the Berman household as of late. We've been putting a ton of time and effort into our yard. As I mentioned last week, we had the sprinkler system done, the garden planted and then last week Mabster's playground was installed. She is now obsessed with the swing; meaning mom, dad or who ever else is around, must push her for hours. And I mean hours...

Luckily I've had a lot of work and I spend that time on the phone and making calls. Oh, and the laptop does get wireless out in the backyard, so I can sit at the picnic bench and answer e-mails. It's not such a bad life.

So we are planning a Hawaii trip!! This year I celebrate my second-29th birthday, and Jason and I decided to go to Maui for a week and then onto the Big Island (Kona) for another week. All in all, we're looking at about 14 days in Hawaii!! We're really quite excited, however, we've always been city vacationers. In the 5 years we've been married and the countless years of dating/knowing each other, we've never had a beach vacation. I have NO IDEA how we plan on relaxing... I'm so scared we'll get there, lay on the beach for 30 minutes and then look at each other wondering what we do next?

So leave me a message... tell me we are going to love Hawaii!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina Scanapico said...

You will love Hawaii! I've only been to Oahu....but it's my favoriye place!

May 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home