Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More of Rachel & Eric

Rachel & Eric had a beautiful wedding on Saturday. It was so wonderful to watch two great people join their lives together in such a touching way. I was so honored to be part of the day.

One of the things that they did, which I love, was not see one another prior to the ceremony. While most photographers will disagree with me, I absolutely LOVE it when a couple waits to see each other for the first time as the bride steps down the aisle. That moment is unforgettable, raw, emotional, and incredible for all parties involved. It also makes for stunning pictures after the ceremony.

Immediately following their ceremony, Eric, Rachel and I stepped away for beautiful romantic portraits. I didn't have to do a thing other than give them their space, let them take in the totality of the moment and snap my camera. Everything else just happened.

First Married Kiss


See... you can't fake that kind of emotional moment!


The Love Birds... Aw...


Beautiful buttercup colored bouquet.


I only had to snap my camera and capture the pure joy of being married.


Sunset held something oh so special for us!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home