Friday, April 25, 2008

The Sprinkler System

You should see my yard... I took some pictures with my cell phone camera (but honestly, I have no idea how to upload those to my computer!!), but it is a massive mess! We are having a sprinkler system installed!

The crews have been here since Monday and hopefully they finish everything today. It's been a massive undertaking since we live on almost an acre of land, but pretty soon our yard it going to be looking stellar! When we bought this house a couple of years ago, the yard needed some pretty serious attention. Last year we did a lot of lawn work, re-barked the entire yard, painted the deck and tore out a lot of dead shrubs and trees. So far this year, the lawn is looking good, we're planting some trees and flowers, we've got the flower/vegetable garden now planted and now the sprinkler system is installed.

Maggie just LOVES watching the Sprinkler Dudes (as I call them) working out in the front yard. She likes to walk out there and say "Hi" to each one of them, each morning they are here, and then she walks around taking the little marker flags out of the lawn and handing them to the guys. They think she's hilarious! Especially when she's banging on the windows to get their attention.

I haven't written a lot this week... I've just been busy!! I've had two shoots this week (pictures coming soon!) and I'm preparing for a really special wedding this weekend. I have the honor of shooting the wedding of Eric and Rachel. We did their engagement session a few weeks ago, but the big day is coming up tomorrow! It's quite exciting, but it's taken a ton of time to plan. Expect a few teasers from the wedding next week!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home