Monday, April 14, 2008

Twins Charlie & Finn and their big brother Andy

Last week I had the opportunity to photograph my first set of twins! 7 month old Charlie and Finn were dolls the entire time I was there; laughing, playing, and rolling on the floor. Even though they are identical, Finn weighs four pounds more than Charlie. Within minutes of being with the two I could totally tell the two apart and both have such distinctly different personalities. It was so much fun playing with them!

Half way through our shoot, their big brother Andy woke up from a nap. While he was much more interested in watching the cars outside and playing with his cars inside, I still managed to get some great photographs.

Liz, Charlie, Finn & Andy - Thank you so much for inviting me over! I loved every minute!















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home