Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Meant To Do That!

One of my photographer friends (who is a wonderful photographer and an incredible person), Kristi Hibbetts, wrote an article on her blog that I just had to link back. It's called I Meant To Do That! When reading it, I found it to be amusing and insightful - especially to clients and families who may be new to custom portraiture and not exactly sure what to expect.

I do what I do for a reason... I really try to shy away from anything you might find at Wal-Mart, JC Penney or Sears. I want my clients to walk away with something unique, beautiful and special and in order to accomplish these goals, I 'break tradition' and do something unique, fun and... well... Whimsical! Most of the time, my crops are because that is what I see when looking at a particular person, subject or landscape in real life. So... to quote Kristi... I Meant To Do That!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home