Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Names - BLOG CONTEST!!!

Ok... my first blog contest is about to begin.... ready... set... go!!!

I am restructuring all my wedding packages and I'm in need of some creative names for these packages. So far, nothing interesting has come to me, so I thought I'd reach out to my clients, family, friends and other photographers for some interesting and fun names. All in all, I need four different names and they all need to revolve around the word Whimsical. Points go to names that are a play on words, funny, or intensely creative.

There are 4 different wedding packages increasing in price.... so get creative. Each name is considered an entry, so enter often because more than one entry is allowed.

Now for the prizes.... Winners (selected by me of course) will receive a $15.00 Starbucks card... not a bad deal!!

Leave your entry in the comments below. Entries will be accepted until Friday at noon PST!

Stay tuned and get creative... because next week will be my Children/Family packages!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

okay, I suck at this kind of thing... and sorry if you hate the alliteration :)... this is all I could come up with at the moment.

Wonderfully Whimsical
Delightfully Dreamy
Magically Magnificent
Floating on Fabulous

Heather - from the photboard :)

June 11, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yay! I love blog contests. I've got a few ideas for your family/kid sessions, but here are three (for now) of wedding options. I'll be back for mre.

- Floating on Air
- Fancy Free
- Exhilarating

June 11, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have NO IDEA. :-) But, to help people out, here is what comes up in the Thesaurus when you type in Whimsical: amusing, arbitrary, bizarre, capricious, comical, droll, eccentric, erratic, fanciful, fantastic, fey, freakish, funny, playful, uncertain, unpredictable

June 11, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Here's my go at this! :)


Starting Sweet
Magical Memories
Whimsical Love
Fabulous Day of Memories

Jennifer-from the nest photo board.

June 13, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'll give this a whirl.. trying to keep it simple. :)

Daydreaming
Footloose
Walking on Air
Play Among the Stars

June 13, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Shey said...

Whim
Whimsy
Whimsical
Whimsically Wonderful

:)

June 13, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Shey said...

true
eternal
timeless
everlasting

thought of another one. :) Ok here you'd have the word 'love' somehow scrolled in the background large and faded so the categories pop but you get that they all go with love.

June 13, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home