Monday, June 23, 2008

The Winners!

Thank you again to everyone who entered the contests over the last two weeks. I wish I could pick each and every name because it was just a surge of creativity!! It was so much fun choosing though.

Winners for the Whimsical Children's Package Contest (prizes are a $20 Gas Card for each entry) are... drumroll...

Package 1 - Little Whimsy (Ashley)
Package 2 - Whirly Moments (Jennifer)
Package 3 - Day Dreaming (Emily)
Package 4 - Whimsical Hearts (Heidi)
Package 5 - Whimsical Milestones (Jennifer)

And as an added bonus... I was only looking for 5 names, but couldn't resist using 2 more for both my High School Seniors Package and my Newborn Baby Plan. Each of these entries will receive a $10 gas card!

High School Seniors - Funky Whim (Kelly)
Newborn Baby Plan - Whimsical Wee Ones (Heidi)

Again, thank you to all who participated!
Winners, please e-mail me directly with your full name and mailing address where I can send your prize!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah! Thanks for the free gas, Susan! :)

June 23, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks Susan :)

June 24, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home