Monday, July 7, 2008

Amber & Andy - Practice Session in Lacey

The lovely Amber and wonderful Andy came out last night... all dressed up and ready for a show... to sit with me during a practice session. I had a few things I wanted to practice and just needed the comfort of an easy going session to bring out some of my more creative stuff. Steve joined me on the shoot and we collaborated; something we don't often have the opportunity to do. It was relaxed and totally fun.

Amber and Andy got into the whole shoot. Though it took some honks from cars, waves, an invitation to a lake-front property, and a few feelings of 'oddness' to start to relax into the session. I don't see the issue... bride on the side of the road in Lacey? Totally normal... nothing going on here!!

Here are a few images we got last night right before sunset.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your use of light. You are such an inspiration!!!

July 14, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home