Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Heather & Bill - Engagement Session in Olympia

On Sunday night I met up with Bill and Heather for their engagement session. One of the greatest pleasures of my job is my awesome clients. I have so much fun getting to know people and then capturing their special moments. This shoot was no exception! It was really quite a perfect evening to go out for our session. It had been as hot as can be all day long, but all of a sudden a thin layer of clouds came over the sky; enough to diffuse any harsh light and cast a soft sunset glow all over town. Plus it gave us an awesome opportunity at a sunset shot!

Heather and Bill have been together for years and are one of the smartest, wittiest, and interesting couples I've met. They are a little reserved, but once you get them going... totally funny and absolutely fascinating to talk with! We started out at the Capitol Campus (one of my favorite places in Olympia to shoot!) and then headed down to a little Olympia waterfront area.












Heather & Bill - Thank you for the wonderful Sunday evening spent with you guys. I absolutely ADORE you guys and hope you like this little sneak peak!! I cannot wait until your wedding in August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home