Friday, July 25, 2008

Never a good time.

There is never a good time to be sick. But I really hate being sick during the summer. So here I am on a beautiful 80 degree summer day, laying in bed, miserable, shaking and weak from fever. My head pounds. My body aches. My throat is on fire.
Never a good time to be sick... but I think it's worse to be sick during the summer. Luckily, grandma and grandpa were free today and took little Mabster to the zoo so her mommy could rest!

To make myself feel better though I thought I'd finally get back online and post some more pictures of the model shoot in Spokane from last week. Enjoy! Maybe looking at these will make me feel better... Here is Haley!













1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Another great set. I hadn't seen all of these. Love them!!!

August 4, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home