Monday, July 14, 2008

Evelyn & Jason - Olympia Engagement Session

Sit back and relax people... this is a picture heavy post!

So on Saturday night I went out with Evelyn and Jason for their engagement session. They won a free session with me at the Nordstrom Bridal Show back in February, but we had to wait awhile... since neither of them live around here!! Evelyn is in the Veterinary Medicine program at Washington State University (I almost had to hold that against her... with me being a UW grad and all... but when I met her, I couldn't! She is just too sweet!) and Jason is a Doctoral student of Physics at UC Santa Barbara.

The second I met them I felt like I'd known them forever and we were old chums. They are so open, loving, funny and kind. Not to mention they have so much personality!! I loved it!! Jason was a wonderful muse and loved hamming it up for the camera.



And Evelyn... well, she is a photographers dream! Drop dead gorgeous with a beautiful and warm smile.



These two have been together now for 8 years; met when Evelyn showed up at school one day at 16 years old. Been together ever since. Such a wonderful story they share!

They are getting married next June at Lakewold Gardens in Lakewood, WA.

Evelyn & Jason - Thank you for such a wonderful outing on Saturday. Your openness and love is apparent in everything you do! I hope to work with you guys again soon!











They really do love each other!! I just loved their interactions and playfulness with one another!






















Glasses? No glasses? I say either/or. Jason looks great either way!






Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! thank you so much for an awesome session- I am so excited about these pictures!
and thank you for the compliments!
- Evely and Jason

July 14, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home