Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Lacey, WA Family Portrait Session

I mentioned about a week ago that my equipment decided to take a swim in Long Lake here in Lacey. Luckily everything turned out just fine and the equipment still works perfectly (thanks to my wonderful husband and his attention to detail in fixing it!!). But what I failed to mention was the wonderful family I got to take pictures of that particular day. The Holbrocks are a beautiful family with the sweetest two little girls and a beautiful mom and dad. Aren't they killer!?

They provided me with some wonderful and oh, so sweet, moments to share here on my blog.

Thank you Dustin and Georgene for inviting me into your home. It was a lovely day and your pictures just scream with the warmth, depth and beauty of your love for one another and your precious girls!













And last by not least... here is the shot where my light stand went into the water. But for the shot.... I kinda think it was worth it! Look how sweet of a moment this was?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home