Friday, August 22, 2008

2009 Senior Pictures - Olympia

I had the coolest session on Tuesday out on Harstene Island here in Olympia. I met with Ron who loves his dirt bike and his 4x4 truck; which made for some pretty awesome pictures! Unfortunately (or fortunately... I don't know since these turned out so freaking cool!), it rained the entire evening. I was one wet photographer at the end of the session, but it so didn't matter since I had so much fun.

Ron was no exception to the "Do I really have to have Senior Pictures Mom?" rule. For most 18-year old guys, this is the LAST priority on their list! However, he was very sweet and played along. Plus, at the end, I think he didn't mind it so much either!

Here area few to share....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home