Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Time for Football!

If you know me well then you know me to be a HUGE UW Husky Football fan! After graduating from the UW and then working at the athletic department for 4 years after graduation, I have a special fondness for this time of the year. Last week I was up on campus and I was driving into the stadium when I heard my favorite signal of football season... the marching band drummers practicing! Just hearing the cadences playing and echoing throughout the empty stadium gave me goosebumps and reminded me how much I love football, the Huskies, and my school!

So... UW Football opens this Saturday against Oregon (boo Ducks!!!!). I can't wait to start watching it on TV again! Go Dawgs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home